Monday, November 17, 2014

Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa Review

     So I got the Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa from Influenster in the Moda VoxBox. I was very excited to give this product a try because I love hot chocolate but with my new diet I have to cut out a lot of stuff, including preservatives. Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa has only 5 ingredients so I can drink as much of it as I want!! Also I am lactose intolerant so I have to use lactose free milk. Over all Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa is a winner for me.
     To make it you just need 1 cup (8 ounces) of hot milk and then you add it to the cocoa and BOOM, magic! I cannot explain to you how simply amazing this cocoa is. Its so simple and delicious. I highly recommend this product to anyone, especially if you have a strict diet like mine. It is so smooth and chocolately. It tastes just like when my grandmother used to make me real hot chocolate on the stove top. I will definitely be purchasing more of this very very soon. This will be my go to cocoa from now on and I look forward to sending many a cold snowy night with a book, blankets and a steaming cup of this simply amazing beverage!

* I got this product for trial and testing purposes from +Influenster 

No comments:

Post a Comment