Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Next VoxBox is MINE!!!!

     Hey there everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates lately but there hast been much going on. I have received a TON of VoxPerks and plan on posting some shot of the on here shortly. There are a few of the I would like to use, but money has been tight lately so I was very excited when I got the email stating that I had gotten a spot for the next VoxBox.
     I am assuming that I instantly got a spot for this box because of the Ebay Virtual VoxBoxes that I participated in. I am pretty excited to see what will be in tis box since I have been seeing frequent posts from Influenster on social media about some of the new boxes that they will be sending out. So for this one I had to take the pre-survey even though I already qualified for the box. Here is a shot f the email I got:

     So the survey only took about two minutes to complete and really gave no indicator questions as to what might be in the VoxBox. Stay tuned for updates. I will be completing another Ebay Virtual VoxBox this evening so I will post screen shots of the process for you all so you can see how simple it is :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment