Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Influenster Vox Box: Sally Hansen® Miracle Gel™ Review

Hello there!! Here is the long awaited Sally Hansen Miracle Gel review! I received my Vox Box on August 2 and tested the new 2 step Miracle Gel set. I must say... I am IN LOVE!

I rocked my new polish, #330 Redgy, for 10 days straight. This polish never once chipped. It wore off of the tips of my nails and I had to finally redo them because I couldn't look at the bare nail growth anymore!!  I have already told many of my friends about this amazing new product and they can not wait to try it.

Now I have to tell you all, I work in a local pet store so I am very rough on my hands. I am usually painting my nails 3 or 4 times a week so for me to be able to go 10 days without having to redo my manicure is a huge deal to me. I am so used to having to sit here for at least 2 hours doing my nails and waiting for them to dry. I don't really have 6 to 8 hours a week to dedicate to doing my nails. The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel really is a miracle for me.

There is no need for a base coat which is a time saver right off the bat. You only need to apply 2
coats of color, which dries in about a minute per coat, and follow up with step two of the top coat which is included in the set. This provides you with a high shine extremely durable manicure!
I love this product so much that I went out this evening and purchased #350 Style Maker, which is a metallic teal color. If you guys would like me to I will post a Blog and Vlog reviewing the new color that I purchased myself. Let me know in the comments below.


Check out the Vlog of me testing the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish on my YouTube Channel by clicking here: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Trial and Review

No comments:

Post a Comment